This winter, practice these easy flu-fighting tips to help keep yourself and your family healthy:
- Sign up today to get your flu vaccination at a local PTA-sponsored clinic in your area. Go to pta.org/flushotclinics and click on “Schedule a Flu Shot Appointment” to search for clinics in your area.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick to help prevent others from catching your illness.
- Cover your mouth or nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Clean your hands often.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth after sneezing.
- Encourage your friends and family to practice these habits to stay healthy this flu season.
Interested in learning more about the Let’s Fight Flu Together! Initiative? Go to www.pta.org/flushotclinics to see how your local PTA can get involved!